January 20, 2016 | EP. #47
Welcome to the world of John Steigerwald. The show is a weekly gluten-free format on sports, trending topics, politics and movie reviews.
GLUTEN-FREE SHOW NOTES:
SEGMENT 1: “STAG ON SPORTS” Starts at 00:00
– Steelers, Randle El comments, Tom Brady, Bruce Arians, Penguins
SEGMENT 2: “NEWS THAT MATTERS” Starts at 17:08
– Sarah Palin endorses Donald Trump
– Mrs. Clinton has some explaining to do about emails…
SEGMENT 3: “WHY WE MAY BE DOOMED” Starts at 26:47
– 56% OK with Socialism
– Shame on you if you’re white…
SEGMENT 4: “STAG AT THE MOVIES” Starts at 35:23
– 13 Hours
LISTEN to the Podcast show right here below or on iTunes, Soundcloud and TuneIn via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
HOW TO LISTEN REGULARLY:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7 On-Demand in your hand on smartphone and tablet and on your laptop and desktop.
– Apple users can find it on the iTunes Podcast app or player.
– Android users can find it on the SoundCloud or TuneIn website or app.
– SEARCH: Pittsburgh Podcast Network
• iTunes: ow.ly/TJ4xU
• SoundCloud: bit.ly/StagPods
• Tunein: ow.ly/VUCKV
Produced at talent network, inc. by the Pittsburgh Podcast Network.
Lech Walesa is one of the great greatest heroes of the 20th century.
He played a major role in causing the fall of the Soviet Union.
He’s not welcome at the White House. Too political.
And people wonder why Obama is suspected of being a socialist.
There is no better example of a government busybody than the idiot who has been mayor or New York City for way too long.
Michael Bloomberg is pushing a law that would make it illegal to sell large sugary drinks in New York beginning in March.
This is all part of the anti-obesity campaign.
Apparently, there are a lot of Big people in the Big Apple.
Bloomberg says that obesity is a problem and he says he’s doing what the people want their mayor to do.
Think he’d be willing to prove that with a referendum?
Here’s what I would ask the mayor if I were at the press conference when this stupid law was introduced:
“Mr. Mayor, if you’re really concerned about all the big bellies that you see in the city, why wouldn’t you outlaw the sale of beer?”
Call me crazy but I think that beer might be contributing to some of those beer bellies.
I don’t know about you, but, I’ve noticed that, when people drink beer, they also tend to eat lots of potato chips, peanuts and nachos. Maybe even pizza.
How much skinnier would people be a year from today if tomorrow the federal government outlawed the sale of pizza and beer?
How do people like this get elected?
A bigger question: How the hell do they get re-elected?